Thursday, December 18, 2008

You Can't Catch me, I'm the Gingerbread MAN!
















I knew it was suppose to be bad weather, so I thought we had better find something fun we could do in the house together! So off to Walmart we went and got a Gingerbread house! Mitchell picked it out and was soo excited to make it together. We were suppose to wait to make it today, but Mitchell couldn't wait so we ended up making it yesterday! We had a great time, this was the first time we've made a Gingerbread house together. I put the frosting on and Mitchell put the candies on. I think Mitchell's favorite part was to play with the gingerbread men that I bought at the store. He thought it was pretty neat the the Gingerbread men had a home to live in. He put a man on top of the house and by the door. The pictures are kind of backwards in order, but by the end of the day Mitchell was pretty tired and wanted to "rest his eyes".