Friday, May 15, 2009

Riding his bike!

Mitchell is showing us his new bike!
Mitchell told me on Monday that he wanted to take off his training wheels from his bike and put it on Connor's bike! So I jumped on the chance and switched training wheels in hopes that Mitchell would try to go without training wheels! We started off on the grass in case he fell down, but he actually took off like he's been riding his bike all his life. By the end of the week, Mitchell didn't need my help at all getting started! He told me that when he was five he wouldn't need me at all! That's not something that mom's want to hear already! We were so proud of him for learning so fast! He had to bring his bike to both Nana and Papa's houses to show them how he could ride his bike! Great Job Mitchell! After he rode for the first time, he wanted me to put it on the blog so everyone could see his video!