Saturday, February 13, 2010

Preschool Valentine party

Mitchell eating his cupcake!
Mitchell counting his m&m's and making a graph as to how many colors of each they have

Mitchell at rug time!



Mitchell and his class!


Reading books with miss Anne!

I had the privilege of going with Mitchell to his Share Preschool Valentine party on Thursday! We had a great time together! There are 26 kids in his class, so the class is quite full and very busy! I was very impressed with how the program was run and the quality teachers they have! I am glad we are sending him there. We had rug time, read stories and "Mailed" our valentines! I got to help with stuffing the kid's bags with valentines! We even got yummy Valentine cupcakes for snack. I got a few pictures and a video of our special day together!