Friday, December 10, 2010

A fun Christmas day!
























On Tuesday we decided to go to the mall for the day! I always enjoy bringing the kids to the mall every year to ride the train in the mall. The kids brought their own money this year to pay for the train ride. We finished some last minute Christmas shopping and ate lunch at the mall. Santa Clause was at the mall but since Mitchell knows that santa isn't real, he refuses to sit on his lap. I laughed when he said "Why is Santa here for? He's not real! I don't know why people lie all the time about santa for." So of course since Mitchell didn't want to sit on Santa's lap neither did Connor. After we got done at the mall, we decided to go to Bass Pro Shop on the way home. The kids enjoyed seeing all the animals and fish but their favorite thing was the toy train that they could operate themselves! Mitchell told me that he wished he got this for Christmas and maybe someone got it for him before it got to be expensive. I said that maybe he can put it on his Christmas list for next year! He seemed satisfied with that but I doubt anyone will be purchasing it for him since it's $200.00. We enjoyed our day together!