Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!













Today we celebrated Father's day! This morning we started off with cinnamin rolls and their father's day cards that they made! The kids each made a card of one of their favorite memories that they had with their daddy and drew a picture of it and wrote what it was about. We also made daddy home made ice cream which is always a treat! The kids always like to play dodge ball in the basement, so they had lots of fun playing. I only sticked around long enough to take some pictures before I got hit by a ball! I didn't know who had more fun, Elden or the boys! I sure heard alot of laughing! We ended our day by having a bowl of homemade ice cream! What a great day! I am very thankful that our boys have a such a great father in their lives! We love you daddy!