Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas decorating!









This year I decided to tackle decorating and putting up the tree without Elden's help! I do like to do it together as a family, however I had it in my head that the tree had to be put up that day. So Mitchell saved the day and helped alot! He helped me carry the tree in the house and stand it up. I was impressed! He also started putting on the lights without me having to ask him! He did awesome! The boys of course wanted to put the tree up already at 8 in the morning, so we settled on letting them put up their pencil trees at 8 instead. But by noon, we had the big one up as well! The kids did great with decorating the tree's this year and were a BIG help! I always look forward to decorating the tree's with them every year and will miss this age some day! Here's a few pictures of our fun day together!