Friday, February 13, 2009

Another round of winter !(




After the warm day that we had this week, it sure made me in the mood for spring time! I just can't wait for all my flowers to come up. I remember last year, how excited I was to see my first signs of spring! I thought maybe we were done with all the snow finally since it melted, but God had another plan. I was both excited for the new snow today and sad that winter is not over with yet. Oh well, Mitchell sure loved it. Once he knew that it was going to snow, he wanted to call daddy right away and tell him to get the tractor ready to start blading snow. This afternoon, he went out and scooped all of the side walks and decks off for us. Tonight he and daddy got to scrape the drive ways off with the tractor. They were having so much fun they decided to drive the tractor all the way to town to Aunt Nancy's house to scoop her driveway. Mitchell was so cold by the time he got to Nancy's house, that he thought he'd better stay over night instead of ride back with daddy. So he had a great day with scooping snow in the afternoon and getting to staying overnight at Aunt Nancy's at night !)