Friday, August 21, 2009

Brothers


The past couple of nights it had been storming and Connor has decided that he is scared of the thunder and lightning. Needless to say, it was a long night the past couple of nights trying to help Connor out. Last night though, it was NOT thundering at all but Connor was still scared of going to bed. I told him that he needed to stayin in bed, but he was still crying. So Mitchell, the negotiator, told me that I should let Connor sleep in our bed just for a little bit. After I told Mitchell that Connor is fine in his own bed, Mitchell told Connor he could sleep in his bed. He asked us if that was OK, and Elden and I were so tired from the previous nights, that we didn't care. So Mitchell led Connor by the hand to his room and Connor slept with Mitchell. Elden and I snook over to Mitchell's room and within minutes they were both fast asleep. It was so cute, I had to take a picture!