Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

Mitchell enjoying his school house shaped pancake!











It's hard to believe that our Mitchell is in preschool already. Mitchell was looking forward to this day for a long time. I, on the other hand was sad that he's getting this old. But Mitchell will enjoy preschool and loves to learn new things! Elden and I are looking forward to hearing all about his days at preschool and what he had learned that day. Before Mitchell went to preschool I told him that he was suppose to take turns talking and if the teachers were talking then, he had to be quite and listen. After preschool I asked Mitchell if he talked the whole time, his responce, "I kept on saying Teacher, teacher, teacher and then I remembered what you said about being quite and so then I stopped talking". You know that Mitchell must have been excited about preschool if he was willing to take some pictures!